Friday 22 March 2013

write fresh

     Today I heard a philosophical line in the air in one of the official meet from a senior chap ,than official stuff these lines directly went and struck my mind with the speed of light."AFTER SOME TIME,WE SHOULD THROW EVERYTHING AND START WRITING FRESH" Its not alone applicable for official manuals but for one and all.
  Again I will start fresh with my new design template,deleting annoying thoughts ,updating as 2.0.

  • Want to spend sometime with five sense friend.About to bring a bird in my balcony.
  • Want to get a flower bearing plant who can show beautiful birth has smashing death on the same day.But who cares....
  • Want to erase the messy look of my living room where there is no discrimination between books,papers and dirt along with me in the same bed.
  • Want to buy a beautiful veena to improvise my veena practise..
  • Start again with my Yoga classes ,I believe young look is much essential to please my inner being.
  • Accomplish reciting sanskrit slokas of Bhagavad gita in a year span,.
  • Start travelling again latitudes and longitudes of India,with some friends who are about to miss their "miss" title.
Written too much for the day....Let me make peace with my innerbeing again .

No comments:

Post a Comment