Wednesday 20 March 2013

Happiness Quotient

 
 Iam in seventh heaven today,didnt find any theory ,any math solution for rocket science but simply feeling double quoted "happiness" in every cell.To be happy I just want to beat up myself with the task which I rarely experiment.,challenging again and again with my competency in any micro stuff.Even if its a craziest stuff ,driving other person crazy will really add fuel to my fire ,if I have done it by pulling all my courage.
  Never bothered of spectators,only bothered of the inner spectator who always pat on my shoulder when its  happy with the show.I always have a intimate feel for my inner being.Till now Iam feeding it with all the flavours it seeks for with little botheration for my outer being.
  Happiness is of course a multiplying factor , when drawing some time from my daily calendar for a friend's need.Hearing good news from couple about their offer letters ,gushing calls for interview for a close friend though I dont have any cherishing news for my clan.I earned few souls from my native who are spread all  across the world,sending "wishes" message for mere simple task I would pursue.What more the measure of happiness can be.Never believed  about getting things and concerns in return.When it really happens I  feel the facevalue of any relationship.
 All know Iam practical, but seldom, people know Iam sentimental .This post is an example.Marked the fullstop with the feel of "All is Well" .A cherishing happy day romantised with my happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment