Thursday 28 March 2013

gleeful Holi

  My first holi celebration not as a spectator but as a player in the field.If Iam switched on with celebration mood its really hard for me to tie me with control band.I admire this quality in my inner being ,nurtured her in the way how she loves.Gathered with some close hearts and far distant hearts all of a sudden in the terrace ,with all necessary equipments and bunch of friends though we hardly remember their name in hostel.                    Festivals drives everyone crazy taking  us back to homosapien age where we jump around like monkeys. I literally jumped,rolled with other monkey friends ,drenched in colour water and holi colours.All dirt and colours were on my skin and night wear.
    Random steps for couple of songs with "OK types" mobile .Finally a dedicated bash for two young ladies who are in the verge to miss their miss title. An occasion rejoiced ,cherished making myself free loosing up my holdings.

When I digged into history behind Holi,Wiki landed up in handful number of reasons.One potraying the divine love of Radha for Krish and the sister holika of  hiranyakasibhu who was turned into ashes in turn welcoming colourful joy all around .Though people are not interested much into history,I felt like writing as I love the story behind festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment