Monday 19 January 2015

360 degree eshopping

I was thinking how eshoping has made life simpler.Just couple of years back,I was checking for notebook in half of the gadget shops of Bangalore.That was the time I was coming out of e-shopping fear after that Flipkart has made me as one of its loyal customer now.I was convinced by their service ,On time Delivery,presentation skill which results in customer win rate.In general e-shopping has changed the frame of traditional trading.Few irresistable books too reach my officesteps through flipkart and amazon whenever I fail to step into bookshop.In a broader perspective internet has made world more open and accessible for all.I can donate for ebola measures in one click sitting from other part of the world and order hot pizzas to anything to eat from foodpanda.com.Let it be earlymorning taxiride from one part of the city to other or sending funky gifts to friends eshopping saves so much of time in unsorted search throughout cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment