Wednesday 21 January 2015

uncertain days

After attending death ceremony recently,mind and body has absorbed so much of deaccelerating energy which makes me psychologically weak  inturn reflects in my health.I can feel now how much body and mind is interconnected. Though I try to neglect this body weakness somehow it surpasses me.Whatmore we can expect out of uncertain ,unreal life.I have studied me very well where I can be strong and where I can't hold on  hence the reason I stopped facing few challenging situations of life.I avoid those just to escape out of my inability and I never felt the need to justify my action as myself being helpless with situations.When I tried to face one such situation this time ,now I am paying for it.Let me pray for the sound health (physically and mentally) for affected family members and for myself.waiting to get over with this phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment