Friday 16 January 2015

coffin box

Death is something uncheatable,in fact watching death very closely has changed greater perspectives of my life.There is a sudden demise of my office colleague today,now his cabin is  filled with air.I made my mind with few philosophicals and pulled all the courage to attend his cremation today.After solid four years I wept so deeply in front of crowd today,sometimes emotions are so spontaneous. I saw those kids face with those terrible emptiness in eyes,the same emoticon which I had. I never had those courage to see coffinbox with body's face,somehow I managed to do today.Memories have always been a dangerous drug to me.Being a parentless kid is one such horrible punishment world can give.        Let this world shows a way for his wife and kids  to be strong as It guided me for this sailor.

No comments:

Post a Comment