Sunday 25 January 2015

National gallery of modern Art

Its a humid feel when long term wish comes true.I have a crazy bunch of wishlist in all ranges,thankfully I scored one by visiting National gallery of Modern Art.I had no permission to steel painting in my camera hence could not post any of those paintings in blog.very beautiful ambience with pin drop silence amidst this hussle bussle city.
 I expected a lot varieties from all over India from modern  Tanjore painting to manyother but bit dissatisfied as their collections focused on Bengali painters ,M.F.Hussain,few more British painters in India.
  Many painting and stonework had deep feel of grief,happiness,reality With motley coloured emotions. I love paintings and artwork as Iam a sitter but not an artist.
 Indeed beautiful silence with greenaries and history behind Indian art.Here goes a view of souvenirs which we can buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment