Friday 16 January 2015

zen disciple in 2015

I have heard many zen stories preached by Buddha,the best part of it is moulding yourself,without blaming any creature.I can Say it as more of Buddha days now,I have spoken about buddha bhoi statue which I bought out of sentiments connected with Sri Ranganadhaswamy temple.As per hindu mythology,Buddha is an avatar of Lord Vishnu to bring in ahimsa and ecological balance. His preaching never failed to bring more of inner peace in me and most of my silly blames vanished.
   In my trek too I heard few stories about him and how mount Kailash too respected by Buddhist monks as it has a historical story connected with it,now excited to increase my booklist  bullets with zen religion core books to get the crux of it.
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment