Friday 9 January 2015

Recreations

I was thinking about yesterday's beautiful meet with one of my good friend "Rohu" who lives in states. Its been  one solid year I have met her sitting just next to me beating ,shouting and doing crazy stuff with no sense of people.As I am a person trying to get satisfied with little options, virtually I get connected through Skype and does some monstrous laughter with loud noise and local jokes.
  I felt about many humanly limitations we have and operating within it wearing a decorative mask.She came all the way to my office for those ten minutes to spend,its a humid feel I can say.I acknowledge these memoirs as the probability of one more day is 0.5. For those ten minutes my office etiquettes flew in the air.Hopefully I would meet her again as she presented me time(watch) in my hand.Thanks lord for recreating few diminished moments back.

No comments:

Post a Comment