Tuesday 21 August 2012

Lessons out of boil

I wanna pen these points which got collected when I was suffering out of a "BOIL".Certain tiny things add great fume to the so-called "My Body". Though we think certain things are worthless and if its left uncared,it prooves that "Iam not that less worth" and takes our complete attention to that point.
       Each time when I falldown with ill-health,world shows me "I" cant find its use all time.By some means ,some crew as friends,well-wishers give their extended hand to show you are part of the universe and it would never let you down.
      I got many thoughts, last but one ,from  magnificient wounds to tiny acne,suffer and pain are relative,interdependent where one results to other even from healthy muscles to foul smelling puzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment