Sunday 12 August 2012

Paranoid


I do have a fear of strange thing.Something can sound to be as mean like a bullshit without adding any sense.Coming directly to the point which I wanna hit, love is paranoid ,unreal for me.Whenever situation makes me  to feel the strange thing in  all my cells  and wait for the moment to stand still,it rebounces as a fowl.Let love really become unreal,as its harder and harder to live with the saturated fear ,when I would loose it and in what means.It might sound like a phobia but my quite goodluck never been late in prooving  this.It always alerted me No dear,these are facts which is not meant to be negotiated"
             From the time when I lost my mom the first  love,those two love which I thought as unshakeable dig its way to cemetery and let my path uncertain.Love is no more a known word but a layman word.A sharp breakingpoint  where liquid water turns as frozen ice,a reality has turned to be a paranoid”matter of unreality”.
              Even my mind knows there are lovable hearts  who really feel bad for my indifference,I take the dias for my apology,might be the fear of loss,which I have seen terribly before.So its not a big deal to live with the name "Being so cold is  to be inhuman".
            

No comments:

Post a Comment