Thursday 23 August 2012

Shutter Island


                                             Its been couple of months back I got the chance to watch "Shutter Island " not for the script or screenplay but one and only for the casting "Leonardo Di Caprio".My inner voice says not even to write single 'a' about it ,as it would create "loss of memory".But its my time to pour the feelings when I watched it,hence I started to blog.Its such a strange movie for me where evenafter movie got over ,I couldnt get any clue about it.Its for this shutter Island I ringed up my friend who watched it ,the before night along with the help of wikipedia.
                                              If we sail with Leonardo "Teddy" we will land up somewhere like me,as he is a lunatic.Too much use of "Stream of consciousness" hence all our thoughts what movie created will hang in the air unable to connect  with one another.From my court ,its an over-rated movie.
                                              There is nothing to haunt me in this movie,but I feel like it.King Bensley as Dr.Cawley rocked his show not like a doctor but like a dictator.Our hero who is actually a lunatic,lives in the hallucination of being Marshal.Hence viewers spectation is really pathetic.
                                              In a nutshell I got the feel of being in lunatic asylum in that strange shutterland where many questions left unanswered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment