Wednesday 22 August 2012

Saturated fantasy


                               Its the time when Iam completely saturated with the fantasy,huzzle buzzle life at metro "Bangalore".It shaked me like overflowing champagne for a year,french perfume for second year.After a high saturation, its the time to show aversion to anything and everything we liked.But I dont know at times when we dont want somethig,we ought to survive with it .
                                  I wish I should have a magic wand or couple of spells to chuck out certain monotonous work which I do in the name of "Branded survival".I found this metro where I dwell is a kind of place where they say finding a general surgeon-Doctor in 24*7 hospital around 9 P.M  as a blis.Honey coated words,hospitality comes only out of the lips but not from the place where it should be from.
                                 I deserved it,its a hightime to go back to the same soil where I can smell the perfume of rain.The place where I can have sambar rice with Pappad blended in ghee instead of Burgers and foreigneers pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment