Wednesday 29 August 2012

More than a minted platinum

                     I was inbetween some stuff while Iam drafting this post. Nevertheless,I wanna write it as because I believe in good writing is the by-product of  true feeling,milk without water.Even If I procastinate with other stuffs but seldom with writing.One such moment now to speak about.
                     Might sound silly  to speak about time spent with ,quality time spent with our ever glowing school friend.But when I write for myself,this moment is n-loop times worth than minted platinum.Around 11.30 in the night making the street and walls to echo with laughter,digging the past more and more unless nothing is left like onionpeels .Sipping the coffee prepared in ridiculous taste ,sitting in a desorted room where arrangement goes for inter-religion marriage,bursting out beyond botheration of deep south antique orthodoxism are the cliche' I remember.
                       Not only after 9 months of in person meeting made it fresh as it was in my higher secondary,but damn sure it would stand with the same freshness after 90 years too.         

P.S: Dedicated for my Subha."Iam just a picture without u"

No comments:

Post a Comment