Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tuesdays with morrie


Its the end of the month I grabbed this small pretty book "Tuesdays with Morrie" written by Mitch Albom at Crossword in sale.I was desperately in need of isolated time for reading it  back to back .
                It was such a good sync,Iam ought to take bedrest due to ill-health,hence I found my own time to finish the book in one shot.Its a thesis about an old professor's life towards the end before kicking the bucket.Its a good read,but not a groundbreaking one.Its a philosophy bank,it would be trivial for a person like me who has "mania" towards philosophy.
                Mitch Albom's pen style is an attractive part adding spice to their talk on "tuesdays".Lots of aphorism by Morrie make readers to be attracted without fliping the page for a second."If the culture does'nt give happiness,dont buy the culture" is like icing over  aphorisms.
                On the whole,I enjoyed the read as it blended with my practical experience.Its a good read,during the time of ill-health:)
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment