Thursday 23 August 2012

The secret letters of the Monk who sold his ferrari


               Its the time having random hands on art by Robin Sharma though I have heard much about his inspirational writing.In my deep south native,I found this novel for sale decorated with cobwebs and dusty grains ,even at the end of my read no pages stuck with the coverpage.Nevertheless,The content made me to smile at many places.
                Its one more piece as like "Alchemist" exponentially inspirational for all facets of life.The word power of Robin sharma made me to wink my eyes at many spots.The nine characters introduced were made to find space  in readers mind,a strongweb of facts been spun to embose each character.Its a mix of travelogue,culture and customs with the tint of aphorisms wherever its needed.
              Jonathan and Julien are the "2J's" living part and parcel of the story.As a whole its nothing more than unpredictable one,"a good novel" with the same protocols how an inspirational novel to be punctuated.

No comments:

Post a Comment