Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Prestige

                                                     
                            I gotta  time to make an attempt in reviewing the movie "The Prestige".In one word to say its "Beyond the scope of reviews and letters".I can use many more adjectives from thesaurus and oxford dictionary but the picture by itself done its job "Picture speaks more than words".So my attempt in review is for my plain satisfaction.
                             A big shot movie where Christopher Nolan done fantabulous direction ,writer Jonathan Nolan made groundbreaking witty script.Christian Bale gave real life to it.Its not an ultimate thriller,but a good thriller where I bit my nail till the climax.As a whole ,movie is a feast for my eyes and eardrums.I found really a difficult situation in bringing a sync between eyeballs and eardrums whether to watch or to follow the subtitle for script.Its a tug of war between movement and words.
                               Overall movie speaks about many lessons in the name of illusion,but Iam bowled out by "OBSESSION IS YOUNG MAN'S GAME". Its more than a good watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment