Saturday 3 May 2014

Adieu

This time official stuff creeps into my personal blog.Loads of memories when biding Adieu for my first job.Though I know this job wont interest me much,but interested with this company for the fat cheques. As Iam a person of "Make things happen" I targeted for it in my first placement and got it in single shot.Loads of memories from the first click after placement at college to "last but one " on April 25th 2014.If I go back before 3 + years ,my mind putforth a question, what more a concern can give more than a brand name and fat cheques.It prooved fat cheques can make a being better person.Few beautiful takeaways when I introspected from 2010

This is the concern taught me to take responsibility for my actions and emotions.
This is the place where I learnt to eliminate Sir/Madam to any name
This is the place where I have been dogmatic and lethargic as fresher and responsible as an experienced associate.
This is the place taught me to  wake up by 5 A.M at times ,to respect time.
This is the place taught me the difference between black and white areas.

This is the place taught me where designations will vanish and still a beautiful relationship exist with my mentors and comrades outside the organisation.
And  this is the place taught me never compromise with your decisions and just be curious as Iam always with "What's next?"

Though I have become an ex now,these takeaways will guide me as like the far distant light helps a ship in black sea.
Still so much to speak about,but marking a full stop thinking of those souvenirs which I have not even thought about.

No comments:

Post a Comment