Wednesday 7 May 2014

pile of crib

Iam a person who can't give up cribbing with close souls.whenever I talk its about micro stories for the day and they know my psychology as well.After heading into new organisation with new job description,they knew well I will come up with piles of problems.I can go to the extent of shouting from hand dryers as an alternative to hand tissues.
Same way I have jotted down my complaint list ,already spoke about it to my "close to heart" souls.Travel more than 3 hours a day,traffic gushing roads,in-convincing amenities,and finally team filled with senior citizens with one female resource "me".Somewhere some inhibition,generation gaps and tea talk with their children's question papers.I just want to say let's discuss something interesting,but Iam holding me with plastic smile.
Went to the extent of marking my sign off date after a year.In one corner of my mind,all these can be dropped into basket of acceptable compromises.Getting used to it for the sake of my end goal,should be the mantra,gonna practice.
I do have the habit of blowing my trumpet if I have a feel of something interesting.Yes! of course my assignment for next one year.Everyone will have plan A or Plan B while joining any organisation and for me its about the curve of learning,which one day will inspire me to write something about my career.
I speak a lot in my blog and with folks and acquaintances,by borrowing words from many books.But Time alone can whitewash few hardcore conventional things which lives within me.Let it be a good opportunity to learn and to give up my insecurities.

No comments:

Post a Comment