Friday 30 May 2014

Miss chinchu- my cartoon friend

Sweety,cutie and this cute kiddie should be a  doll after snow-white.Let me introduce her to the readers ,she is "Chinchu".For past one week,heard loads of stories about this prankster.I love the way how her mom narrates about chinchu. Now my favorite cartoon character wont be Rapunzel,its Chinchu.The crazy stuff is ,still I have not met my cartoon friend chinchu but heard a lot.Sometimes I laughed so louder out of my control at office premises.I guess she too knows about me from the same narrator.Hoping to meet chinchu in my next visit .Its always a great fun to be with kids like chinchu who ask 1000 questions.in double installment.I might be missing her stories from next week as the narrator goes back to her base station.I have not imagined ,I will write a post on this virtual character.Its not necessary all time for a person to mark their physical presence,the stories and memories lives in an eternal way as like we give a structure for belief we worship.

This is how I imagined but with mushroom hair cut . Very smart who can  prepare her own sandwich without hurting cheese slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment