Thursday 29 May 2014

Estimation - installed

Recently I was attending a discussion forum ,something related with my profession,nevertheless still Iam not making peace with my post  having traces of  my professional shade.Its a hot discussion on estimation.If any topic interest me,always find its shade in my personnel life too.Those are the post too hangs in my blog ,which has strong bonding with my flesh and blood .
Estimation,re-estimation,gut feel ,what makes a success story,scope,cost and effort estimate.....those are the words swirling in the discussion hall.My inner mind was just giggling for some reason.I have seen some really wrong estimations which has helped a person in a different way and right estimations makimg a person to dwell in comfort zone.I can speak all the rules written by Manu ,feeling myself as an invincible force but still my body and mind is automated in such a way to uncross my legs while seeing a person in half white hair.
My inference and reason for my invisible giggle is,body and mind has their own signals to converge for each process,its always been a special process.What works for me,might not for you and viceversa.Few can preach winning stories,book of rules,Do's and Dont's.But I always found magic in being a disobedient student to the teacher who enforced me Do's and Dont's.Even now the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment