Sunday 18 May 2014

Inspired



Whenever people ask me about my favourite actress,its Deepika Padukone .Not only because of her dazzling face,something more than that which made me clinged to

  • Ofcoure her closeup smile which adds confidence to her attitude
  • Deepika's composed talk,whatever silly questions shooted by spectators,hardly I have seen her jumping out of temper
  • Athlet's atttitude which reveals physical fitness and mental fitness are directly proportional to each other
  • Her choosy and witty words ,never to be entangled with situations
  • Exponential growth in her career which is a breakthrough, narrates success never comes out of shortcuts.
Lotmore to speak about,in nutshell she is a girl of beauty with brain.Inspired Deepika whenever I listen her short talk in IIFA awards.


No comments:

Post a Comment