Thursday 15 May 2014

self help

This is the post comes out as byproduct of my depression. Readers dont mind as this post is so much to let go.when listening ears are far,blog substitutes it.Me too becoming a victim of famous term depression,as I started to read blogs on " how to come out of depression".New place,new job,new streets are always good to read in blogs.when going through that phase, somewhere felt the feel of abandonment.Me,a person who dissolves piles of stress by big talk ,gags found a beautiful desert for a while.Somewhere some emptiness and I know the clear reason for it.Now I know the reason why many plants starve for living if we disturb its natural living.Now learning to knock doctor's door by self help.Non living television has become my roomie atleast to make sound.Working on it ,as I know to be a doctor for the world but not for me. As Its always painful to deal with a dogmatic patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment