Wednesday 7 May 2014

Timekeeper

hurrah! completed a boring book "The Time Keeper",by Mitch Albom at my office infront of my manager.No other reason as I dont have anything to invest my time and so timekeeper.Not a good read.Though he is my favorite author,he could not bring out fiction in his books.Purposefully,I skipped last few pages as it squares up my boredom.Author made a character who tried to measure time and later he is punished for his sin of measuring time.How he tried  to convince two different characters about significance of time is the story.
 Time is something which brings in insecurity to human, whereas  not the case with any other organism over here.I felt Time is the pivot for  balanced process in human existence.If not hierarchy,dynasties,respect ,life expectancy etc could have gone for a toss.
In few places author made me to think more about magic of time and his micro stories on each character made my mind to multitask.If you don't have magazines at office,locked in a room without LAN connectivity it can help you to ponder your thoughts about time.
Last but one,I hate the usage of Father time in this book, as a whole its a book to skim once.

No comments:

Post a Comment