Wednesday 21 May 2014

when kid comes


One interesting thing which I come across is "Day care for kids" at my office.When I enter into office in the morning ,I see lot of kids coming along with their mom.Its quiet interesting to see each phase of life.Initially it made me feel am I working with wrong crew,now used up with watching kids and eagerly listening to my collegues role as dad and mom.I always believe lot to learn from kids from burning curiosity to transparent talk.I reared birds and plants,next will be a kid.I might like the next phase of my life with same curiousness towards life .Parenting is such an amazing task in this modern era,where we try to balance the equation of multiple roles.I remember how I try to cheat my father and mom with my cajoling words and how my father is clever enough to make me live his dream ambitions.pets and kids can make you forget your age.

No comments:

Post a Comment