Friday 20 July 2012

At Hope foundation

I dont know from when I had the urge to actively involve into social services,till now it remains passive ,only I have thoughts but never in action. single step ahead,I volunteered for service activity organised from my company .Though Iam being a member of "I CAN" association of my company,till before this activity,it dwells only as name in a group.

 "Human Being" and "Being Human" though same words jumbled in two different ways,I found the latter found its meaning at orphanage which comes under Hope Foundation.Among those 44 children,so called under-previleged,I can see all previleges which they have to fly like a carefree bird.No entanglement,conditions,what you want to do ,you can as your heart says.Iam not visualising it from sinking deep-sea,but from the island "A VAST OPTION  WITH FULL VISIBILITY".Just counting the chickens even when all else cases failed.We involved in group activity for an hour,where one collegue was teaching some funny dance moves.I felt that like funny moves,but atlast it has become professional dance.Hip Hip Hurrah for my collegue to bring out laughter in every one's face.Then its been followed by Quiz competetion,where I was able to see as a spectator -Team spirit.I dont know why,my hundred words got reduced to nil .I was spectating .lost somewhere with motley coloured emotions.

We distributed stationary souvenir,where I warmly received "THANK U AUNTY" from all ,I really embarrassed with their thought process.Basically people have the thought,kids brought up at orphanages are not been imbibed with psychological cleanliness,but it prooved we are in darkness.After a long time in my life,I had a quality time .I hope I will go ahead as I got the good start,afterall all these make these tired bones and flesh alive again as I born today.

No comments:

Post a Comment