Thursday 26 July 2012

Unanswered questions


Each time when people shoot me up with same question bullets "Why havent u pursue the course you are interested in","Why havent u gone with your decision","why not "that" instead of current this" Iam really loosing my temper out of  box ,but enacting with a broad smile in my lips.If every question has straight answers,deserves favourable answers,we wont be grieving or for a change no more matters to talk with friends in a coffee table.

Visibility of life is too high and at the same time it is limited,comes with an expiry date.I read somewhere these quotes,I guess it might be facebook "AT TIMES WRONG DECISIONS TAKES US TO RIGHT PLACES" These kind of quotes gives me a support to encourage my wrong decisions.I could have set many things at right place.I could have brought things back,if and only if,I havent taken wrong decisions.Nevertheless,Ball is not in my court all times.

I felt even while jotting down ,I should break this chain of bonds now,doing things out of compulsion,out of routine and out of money for daily survival.It would hardly happen as freedom is not free.
 Iam helpless,wishing one day "I ought to break it".Till then giving a sarcastic smile and blunt answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment