Wednesday 18 July 2012

Book Review:CINDRELLA

By the time I started to pen down in blog,I swirled my thought process to flashback,there I got the urge to scribble some words about my first non-detail "Cindrella".I really feel pity for those brownish pages where I scribbled more than ten times with pen and pencil.Those slim,plumpy black and white cartoons are standing still behind my eyeballs even now.I did some handson R&D before writing this blog as I felt like coming out with in-depth review.Cindrella has been narrated in different styles and fashion in each country.But I came to know the Cindrella which I & we read was extracted by Perrault-"Author" who worth a vow for his folktale.I came to know just before couple of hours the glossary what  cindrella bears."A person who lives in the state of despair,at a moment starts living in the pinnacle of prosperity".
 The story starts with a cutie girl Cindrella who merely been treated as a servant by her step-mother.She got the same treatment by her step-mother as shown in classic movies anywhere in the world.Sleeping near the cinder,in dirty clothes,working round about the clock for her step-sisters and step-mother are the verbs and adjectives used for Cindrella.Author added the spice,exclaimed the beauty of cindrella,by creating ill-looking step sisters character.
  He showered the light of fairytale ,by giving visibility for "Fairy-God Mother".I loved this part to the core where Chariot emerges out of Pumpkin,Horses out of Rats,horse-rider out of Lizard and so on.Its an amazing part where the dirty servant cindrella takes a new look like a princess.There comes the condition cindrella ought to be back before 12 P.M,else the spell would vanish in the air.She goes for the ball,attraction happens with Prince as like classic movies.The second day ,when she is engrossed in the ball,the clock struck 12,she rushed out without the thought of one glass shoe.There comes a turning point in her life the real meaning of Cindrella .The wordly known climax of cindrella ,prince takes the glass shoe and searches for the same feet. Cindrella's common sense is vividly portrayed here.
    As like all the fairytales ,Cindrella has become princess ,Prince and Princess lived happily ever after.Its a cherishable fairy tale, which everyone could treasure it in your books shelf.Hats off to author Perrault,by doing fantasy out of words and cartoons.In a nutshell,its like a evergreen love,can think about it and have a smile curve in your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment