Wednesday 25 July 2012

Movie Review :Guzarish

To start with ,I gazed first at the climax of this movie Guzarish and I got the temptation to watch it.I took couple of days to complete it in week days as I dont had the patience to wait for the weekend.When I heard the review ,comments from my friends ,its  plain mixed comments from "Very good to overaction".IMDB rating too is 3.3 for 5 ,at times better to be foolish,or pretend to be foolish,hence I watched it without judgement.

Sanjay Leela Bansali again prooved his poetic beauty from the start to the end of this movie.Very beautiful usage of "Stream of conciousness"technique.The concept of mercy killing "Euthanesia" got a good facet,crystal clear depiction of strong reasons which brings the urge for mercy killing are showcased in the way it should be.

Magic,Mercy killing,Sophie -Ash's angular shots,Hrithik's magic smile,poetic script all together made the movie stand still.I felt at places overaction ,but it cant be helped " picture should depict a good person always good" which landed up in overaction.

Movie is shaked too by its melifluous tracks and Iam involved into "Tera itra hei" song which has a tong effect.I even got the doubt why cant he go for poison instead of struggling for mercy killing.At the end its after all movie where director's thoughts are portrayed as it is ,not mine.

On the whole get set to shed tears for Guzarish as it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment