Sunday 15 July 2012

Sanguin Love

Hi Pals,Its the novel which I have started to pen down,I dont know when would I mark full stop for it.But I love to share the start of it without grumbling about the end.
  The day I met her with my flesh and bones.The young lady who taught me how the word "LOVE" looks like,how it makes you to fly in seventh heaven,how it makes you to feel aslike given depressant,how it makes you to come out of entangled situations of life game,how it makes you again to fall into the same well,and so on.At the last,"love is humanity".This heroine "SHE" is the mother of sanguin love.I lived with her,died with her half the way.But my "If Only" story sent me out and shut the doors of heaven,pulling her alone in.Love has no gravitational pull hence it went  in air,determined love will even revert the destiny,as goes the saying my SHE holded the tossed coin in the air and she took up the head,to get the ticket to heaven,making me to land up in the earth in a limbo state.
                  
                                 From the cradle to freshsand,
                                "she" - my guide in sensitive earth.
                              From my bones to flesh,
                                 "She" - the DaVinci for being human.
                                  who is my mindlingering "SHE"?

                                  From my vowels to consonants,
                                  From my act to walk,
                                  Been a shadow till I get one,
                                  Been an extended hand,
                                  By the time ofbed return days.

                                 Life stanza's spins in motley fragrence,
                                 The curious risk fabricates a melody,
                                  Yet furious fabricates melancholy,
                                I lost my "she" in the  crevices of trucks
                                Driving my melody to melancholic rythm.

                                Its a nightmare to text "expired",
                               The day made me feel true dawn,
                               The day thought me glossory of BlackFriday,
                               In the showering rain met my August 13,
                               flithy day dwelling in my Iris.

                              My missing "she" - Amma,
                               She is no more mine,
                              Now my thesaurus devoid of this syllable,
                               As my "she" is omnipresent,
                            In the universal space.

                              Time took me in its wrist,with the route,
                              To be and Not to be with LordGod-MOM.



                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment