Thursday 19 July 2012

Letter script from Sophie

Hi Folks,
               This is one of the letter which embodies all adjectives in a single script.I like to showcase this simple,mind touching witty script.Worth a good reading.This is the letter sophie wrote for Claire in the movie "letters to juliet" after fifty years,an answer for the unanswered letter posted by Claire.

       
"'What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening
as words come. But put
them together side-by-side and they
have the power to haunt you for the
rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."

"I don't know how your story ended.
But I know that if what you felt
then was love - true love - then
it's never too late. If it was true
then it why wouldn't it be true
now? You need only the courage to
follow your heart..."

"I don't know what a love like that
feels like... a love to leave loved
ones for, a love to cross oceans
for... but I'd like to believe if I
ever felt it. I'd have the courage
to seize it. I hope you had the
courage to seize it, Claire. And if
you didn't, I hope one day that you
will."
                       -All ur love
                          Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment