Sunday 22 July 2012

Save Tickets

Its been long time I wanna do something against those BMTC Bus conductors who wanna save tickets.Though right now I couldnt make this matter to echo all round the state,let my writing  be my zeroth step over it.

Its not the first time I face this issue,it might have crossed more than 25 times in BMTC Buses.Though there is a group oneside struggling for the acts against corruption  without food and water,I found these people's corruption in micro level(BMTC Bus Conductors).

I was boarding a bus to Shivaji Nagar,Bangalore along with my friend,the conductor got 10 Rs note from me,and at the same time he was not ready to give me back the tickets and remaining change.Though I want to get down at next stop to board one more bus,I was dogmatic enough to get the change and tickets.He was just moving away from me as if he havent heard my voice.

Though the change of 2 Rs looks like, not a matter to be spoken,but it really adds value to scam. Conductors are reluctant to give me back the tickets,instead much more ready to give me a  penny more.Each time Iam bored of shouting at those ignorant beasts.

Save water,electricity,but not tickets.This ticket scam has to be echoed untill and unless it reflects all over the wall.Scam,humbeg,eyewash,corruption,bribe are the words entered in the good books to define INDIA,unless and untill people give up the prejudice ,cleansing is mere  harder task  to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment