Sunday 29 July 2012

clicks

Some clicks whenever I see get  amazed,confused,perplexed,astonished! One such click when we had outing at Karinchi Dam, Mysore.I will always give a moment when I see this click without hitting the enter Button.A perfect internal reflection of the bird.



                                        Panoromic view of MYSORE amidst darkness and light.

This pic when I browsed through my laptop for adorable clicks ,I found this.This is been shot from Chamundeswari temple hill ,interesting thing is if we peep deeply into it ,we can trace out Mysore palace.one among some clicks which takes a minute for me to hit next.


Half sunk tree at Karinchi Dam,Mysore


Flemingo's as a bunch

Its a place where we could see nature's abundance in one sight.Flemingo's ,birds flight ,flora and fauna makes up the dam as a sanctuary.This pic always tries to explain a state of equilibrium.I just just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment