Wednesday 12 September 2012

Aleph-By Paulo Coelho

              

 If I do honour my past ,I wouldn't have taken this long era to finish this book ,supposed to be a "groundbreaking read" unfortunately its of ok types.My favourite author has become a boring philospher in my pupil now,atmost learnt all philosophical dialogues from him.I should speak about my pace of reading in this book,as that adds up fun to the core.Not attracted,but obsessed by the epilogue hence went with my office pal to Marathahalli in search of second hand book stalls,its my ill-luck came back with empty hands and a cup of juice.
                 "Obsession is young man's game" true to it invested three hundred bucks in original copy at Crossword.Couldnt resist as like a kid is mouthwatering for a DiaryMilk,I got an empty seat at Cross word,flipping the pages as fast as I could.By this intro even if Iam a reader,I would come to the conclusion "finished within a span of 3 solid days",never be astonished successfully completed after solid 3 months.
                   Here comes the epilogue in nutshell writer goes back to his past and finds his love before 500 years ago with a violinist at present.I loved those good aphorisms about karma and the exceptional part is his travel in Trans-Siberian railway covering continents at different time dimensions from Moscow to Beijing.Religions,customs,karma etc etc nothing is left unturned.

          "AT TIMES WE WANNA TRAVEL AS FAR AS POSSIBLE,TO KNOW WHICH IS NEAR" ,its a decent read cheated in many places but I took a long journey with Aleph(meaning-A memory ring where souls go back to past)

No comments:

Post a Comment