Wednesday 19 September 2012

Tea for two and a piece of cake - A plain smile

       I have nurtured the habit of checking "New arrivals" at Crossword atleast once a month else  whenever I had time in my pocket.As Iam in the quarters of John Grisham's Litigators a heavy stuff ,I thought I should have some lightweight read inbetween ,hence I flicked "Tea for two and a piece of cake".Just a skim of epilogue and overheard about Preeti Shenoy,writer who shares the same place I dwell in triggered me to pick it for this month.
        Once I completed the book in couple of day's midnights,no souvenir left for me except the style of writing.The plot speaks much about erotism,lust and so on.In nutshell to say,heroine Nisha falls in lust in the misconception of "love" with a bigshot "Samir" who had his wings touched Wharton,Columbia varsities.She was in cloud nine moments with two kids after marriage but belittled by her husband who is completely out of the league of Indian marriage customs.Then its about how she brings up her living cheerfully with the guy who adores her.
         Its a lightread inbetween a heavy stuff  like a criminal thriller,if we are not ready for hardcore fantasies its a book for a Plain smile.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment