Friday 7 September 2012

-On the way


             I came out from office with gushing thoughts to be poured ,but by the time I sat with my lappy ,I have no clues where my thoughts flew.Hence the post for the day.
            That was a windy rainy 6 o'clock at Bangalore,which is always unpredictable as like most of human mind.Once I got down in my halting stop. I stood there and gazed for five minutes  "A white sign board as background-shows its omnipresence for the lane" -(thank God,not being a victim in the hands of advertisers for that day)  and foreground is with dark brown tree without a single leaf ,as like danced for autumn,both grounds are formed just out of mere coincidence.
            I really felt bad for not having a mobile without cam only on that eve,as I missed a rare shot out of nothing,but merely out of coincidence which made me to stand still for five minutes in the bus stop.Thank u heavens as drizzling rain was one among the two spectators,the later one is me.:).
  Moral of the story:  At times all thinkable parts of our body present physically  andvirtually should be zeroed by a damn good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment