Saturday 15 September 2012

The Alchemist-"Evergreen"



                                             
  This is the only novel which turned my life's table,when Iam stuck up with too many losses,not the word "loss" but debts to be repaid back to this universe,obviously " an anasthesia",rarely pages of some books act as an extended hand in pulling our resilience power(meaning:How fast a person recoil from the shock),hence it is this.The first novel out of my own interest experimented outside India(Paulo Coelho).In my first instance,I want to show my token of gratitude to such an author who lives in another corner of the same universe.
          It wont be a honour if dont narrate the moral I learnt from this philosophy Bank,it tuted me "adversities" all these words are natural in making up life in the world.Death,Betrayal,abandonment all these words give one line info "LESS U KEEP,MORE U HAVE FREEDOM" not only me but also all being in this world would have  experienced the taste of those words.
         The plot of novel revolves around a shepherd boy who makes a wish to be a traveller all around the world,his dream how it adds fuel to the fire? is the clue left for the readers,atlast the treasure what he meant in his dream is unfolded ,not a baghunt to learn the art of converting sand to gold,but to sculpt a person with the experience of being a person how he should be in this universe.It was absolutely a "ground breaking read" voting  maximum stars.Its the masterpiece by Paulo Coelho,simply I adore it,till none topping this Book in my list.
       Its a review written after a solid year of my reading,its a book not to be epilogued but something to be experienced.My soul literally ran out of my truely tired body when I experienced it.I cherish the moment I read it.
        "Whatever you conspire the whole universe helps you in acheiving it" at times God's answer for some wishes might be "No" not always "yes" appended by me to sooth my soul.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment