Friday 28 September 2012

Leg loving steps


      
Iam writing this post on the day of my off from office,where pain and strain loves my leg to the core.yup,the penality or payoff after two hours dance which popped in my outlook as "Fun-quotient" at office.Never I left the chance of prooving "obsession is young man's game".Hats off to "Daya & co" for making each and everysoul to take the pride of wearing danceshoes for couple of hours.Those choreographers worth a big vowww.
         I found dance as one of the rigorous exercise where I sweated from the top to toe atmost after two years.I was able to see in my own eyes "where my energy level dwells-underground level".From these moral, sooner to pick one dancing shoes and to burn extra calories.

1 comment:

  1. Periya thillana monambal padmini..Aadi verthurucho :P :P

    ReplyDelete