Tuesday 4 September 2012

Getting institutionalised



                       Not seldom,not rare,many situation turns out us an institutionalised woman,for a change “not man” in common usage.I have experienced it ,but without knowing a technical term or philosophical term for it-“Institutionalised”.Recently  came to know from the movie “Shawshank Redemption”,its pathetic to say watching 1992 movie in 2012 series,better late than never.

                            Something which we hate at the first sight,then getting used up to it,and finally creating a bond of dependency with it like a parasite.From the movie perspective it’s the Jail they took as the object where all subjects clinged to it,if I link mine is it a glue between me and social customs ,family at rare times,recently Paying Guest Hostel without giving me a clue of future.
                             I felt pity over me for not able to come out of one world where I crept,slept and walked.Directly or Indirectly is this world tries us to make as an institutionailsed woman or the vice-versa of it where we are not able to sense the visibility.
                             To stand with my thoughts,always I want some persistency in anything and everything,what I mean is SOLID PERMANENCY,though I play with words to humbeg ,eyewash me from the threats of institutionalisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment