Wednesday 12 September 2012

Couple of years in my pocket

I just went back to my memory lane as like cleaning your book shelves,laptops memory,I dont live in a land where time turner available,but I had a smile while rewinding the past.Here it goes..

By the time I  accomplished my college life so called”Engineer” title been bagged  without the pride of  it,many days I felt abashed to pronounce myself as “Engineer”.With all those heavy heart,it was the time for me to mark a full stop with my routine life being no more a student.Even now I remember amidst lot of twist and twirls which I found in short span of time ,I save those tears shed by my dear pal “Subha” in my gyri and sulci of my brain.Till Iam stuck up with some disease to haunt my brain,I let this word to haunt my life to the core.

             Stepping out of deep south,boarding my first domestic flight after fighting a good accident past 3 months,setting my mind for the  professional training to win my bread .New chappati munching communities ,artificial styles for which Iam bit ready  as my outlook been designed by pal,Indian mother tongue-Hindi been heard everywhere.The first day in Gurgaon Paying Guest room shocked,bewildered me along with the stranger as my room mate.Those days be cursed for a bitch not again for me.Final ray of hope was my college friend –“aarrti.TRJ” really obliged for her care and share in anything and everything.I felt her like an “OASIS” in an abandoned desert.Their home is also a “home” for me but not a house.

             Pathetic situation is my TH-7 –“A class to haunt” each day morning its like some puller pulls me into it purposefully.Not much accustomed with “Hindi” making use of my friend as the translator ,nevertheless that haven’t worked much, bagging two consecutive flunks in test made my life to somehow fly away from the desert.Everyman has his own break point,as the saying we followed shortcuts to occupy seats behind brilliant tycoons,learning the art of copying as I flunked in my second test due to wrong method of copying.I saw a new facet of “me” only at that desert.Where to use what,not always longer route, at times shorter route ought to be used.

                 Freezing climate,scorching stress ,everything everything as a whole moulded me what is meant by interesting living” just for  making it honeycoated I dont want to use the word interesting ,it’s the time I felt to have remote control for life(corporate life).Everything I was ready to do,to be here in the place where I live now.

              I gained a lot,lost less.As like a hit at Bull’s eye I learnt one moral “gravitational force pulls u with great pressure where your mind wanders.hence tolerate it."Anyways it might sound like sad story but Iam happily living ever after apart from work for the sake of bearing the title "employed"
P.S:Not a philosopher,just a bit from my memory lane .Waiting with mere expectation for my 2nd anniversary sep 27th-with my boring husband "My work"

No comments:

Post a Comment