Thursday 13 September 2012

TIME'S EMERGENCY

       All is set well in public life unless and untill "bandh" (protest) is proclaimed in Metros where BMTC horns are the calling bells for beings from dog to human.I do have a mixed feeling about it,at times is it good to have ,to know the need of our co-existing ecological friends.Nothing is stand alone,everyone is relative with other job or person.
    It sounds really really amusing ,amazing in poetic view but not when comes into actions.No time to appreciate it,if I do it Iam quite sure to be called "Lunatic".Anyways with the same mixed feeling,where Iam left helpless should convey my simple thanks for the ecology to help me when I had the need to ply from office to home.At times reluctant people should be showered with thanks,that's what Iam doing here.According to me "Bandh" means Emergency flag raised by time to itself/.

No comments:

Post a Comment