Thursday 13 September 2012

The prodigal daughter-Jeffrey Archer


                 
 overheard much about jeffrey Archer and his novels,one among the top ten story tellers in America  left "kane and label half turned" but  sat with the resolution to skim the taste out of one more novel of his.Hence I found "The prodigal daughter" in my small town's library.
                    "yippie yippie, as I reached atmost towards the climax".I expected it would be a good read,hence it is.The plot spins over a well nurtured daughter who wanna be the president of U.S ,not for her father's concern.I really suspect if a girl brought up in such a temperature ,will they really become what they want to be? Being a spectator of the heroine and reader of the novel,I felt why not Mark Twain be blessed with such an atmosphere.How two rivals progeny fell in love,made a business ,bought a bank ,last but not the least  heading United States too.
                    The novel mirrored good aphorisms which has its own roots from the lifetime experience of Jeffrey Archer.Now my love is towards Jeffrey for reading all those alphabets jumbled to give such an artistic feel,"when I was three I wanna be four,when I was four I wanna be prime minister"
might sound to be over ambitious dialogues,but it suits my author.After a good read I felt charged up feeling will I try to make some stuff to be a prodigal daughter?
                Some books makes my inner being to wake up ,shake up and to walk out completely,such book is prodigal daughter.Now Iam all set for "Prisoner of birth"

No comments:

Post a Comment