Sunday 28 October 2012

Blood Diamond - Survival of the fittest



        Still Iam writing about movies ,though I got kind advise from my friend to suspend movie reviews for sometime  and to resume with book reviews,cant help it "Iam addicted again".A movie which Iam wishing for it long  time "I should have watched".Finally happened this weekend.Such a mindblowing concept which ought to be watched.A sensitive story line weaved fantastically with people who can live one more life in the screen.
       As I have already shared,Iam one more fan of "Leonardo" I had a wish to finish all his movies hence I landed up with Blood Diamond.Dialogues are thrown in such a way,making a spectator to think about it in depth one more time.Africa,is rotated in all scales.A continent raped for its resources.Demand,supply concept fueling indirectly for its war ,modern imperialism,ticket for survival,loss of intangible things for the hardest survival,multi facets are pictured as solid it can be.
      Leonardo's 'huh" accent and actions penetrate the movie throughout.Jennifer Connelly,made justice for being a journalist .Hounsou ,took tremendous effort to show the feel behind black skin.I love those lines "people are just people".Its a n time watch movie,nevertheless definitely one time watch needed .

No comments:

Post a Comment