Wednesday 24 October 2012

My square to round

                 I use to start a week trying to be in square but by the end it becomes round,imperfection lives in all corners of my room and blood.When a month starts,I might  start with yoga class where morning wakeup by 5:30 A.M makes me feel like "I reached Everest",but still in bed with dreams of burning calories .Walking all streets to be measured along with dogs ,sitting with triple sized aunties for asanas feeling inferior for "head stand asanas" and still more some,where it cant go still worser than with pain and sprain.
                 Again an office cushion to sit,thinking of adding some more novels in my basket,hardly few pages covered ,for a lad like me,even 48 hours will be spent like free flowing water in falls.Hell lot of time for laugh,mock,falling asleep,good chat,movies,some thrillers,chillers,I love it hence all these made me never lined,ordered,still cupboards welcome me with falling wardrobe.
                If I have a wish,its to be far,far away from the kingdom of IT world for one year ,spending exclusively the time how I want to.Still a worst writer,still a worst traveller,still a worst friend,still a worst gluton,obviously a worst daughter and sister.
            "Wishing for such time to show my worst,afterall, if a person sees best in you,no matter how worst you are"

No comments:

Post a Comment