Wednesday 24 October 2012

joy of giving


          Right now lot of past are faded as  present is joyful and future is under construction.At times I swing to the past ,when tearball starts emerging from the luxury of some triggers,I would usually comeback to present.After all any mode of time,finally boils down to simple reactions in our face.When my friend "Dhiva" asked me "why not about the past",I literally had no answer.Till now I dont know why.Now I started to dig into the past which still lives in my mind.A gift which still remains close,closer,closest to my heart.Pair of golden fish and a fighter .


I have never been with pets,neither got a chance nor I wish,but  I wanted to present a souvenir for one of my closefriend who is a petfreek (a person who can walk casually with scorpion) hence my visit to aquarium,as four leg creatures will annoy me for sure before I present it to him.Zero knowledge on pets,selected pair of golden fish,jet black fighter ,tied it up in a pack with oxygen aerated water for creatures to swim.Next headache was about my friend's arrival who loves roaming even with a beggar if he is free.Around couple of hours I spent with those fish,I rejoiced my time.I loved it when they did round shapes with tiny mouth.
  Just couple of hours created intangible element "some feel" with those pets.I felt bit sad ,when gifting it to my friend,veiling it in smile,afterall its120 bucks  when I was in college,it still worth remembering .

The best gift I ever had given ,though thousands of bucks spent now in souvenir.

No comments:

Post a Comment