Tuesday 16 October 2012

The affair at Victory Ball-Agatha christie


           Unlike a monthly casual visit to crossword,today I made a purposeful visit to crossword to fill my monthly list fueled  up by my one amidst the best pal.The first hit is so obvious ,world's favourite story teller's piece -"Jeffrey Archer" as my plan for the month is to be completely obssessed with his letters and to leave none of his masterpiece unturned.The choice in my bucket will be revealed later .
  
          Then comes my favourite crime thriller "Agatha Christie" and I hunted 50 stories as a whole for a big fat money.At seldom,after a good spent I used to make my mind to engineer thoughts- money " just papers".When I feel the smell of unturned pages of my favourite story tellers masterpiece lying  in my couch with a light music ,it worth awesome "feeling  heaven on earth".

           Hercules Poirot ,The Belgian refugee ,retired inspector is the hero whom christie engineered for his work.An aristocratic,having little grey cells in mind.Person who loves things in square rather than round.All these lines I just loved the way she threw.
            
            The plot of the play is to detect whether couple of crime is accidental or out of coincidence.Hercules poirot made a close look in a land of so-called "vision bearers" where the magic number is 5 and not 6 members in the party.The murder of Lord Cornshaw and his girlfriend inspired to have too much doping by Davidson made the show to stand still till I read the climax.Hence one crime is a murder and the next,an inspired murder .Its the way how he had a close look at Ball's constume brought the bag revealed.

          Waiting for one more night to turn the next story in his store.



No comments:

Post a Comment