Monday 29 October 2012

talk of the week-Ragigudda Temple


Temple visit is one of the beautiful feel I adore,can be anjali for Sai on Thursday or "om namo narayana" chant for Sri Balaji on Saturday with Tulsi leaves, or even a candle light for Christ on Sunday,till now Iam evolving each time when picking certain facts from each.As I do have always some attraction towards Balaji,somehow I will make sometime on saturdays amidst other stuffs.This week we felt like exploring some other new home of Balaji,hence my friend came up with Ragigudda.More than the fact of faith "a feel which shouldnt be questioned",Iam crazy in hearing stories plastered with the spot ,as each sthala has some rituals.Without a question,human brain does, really I exclaim for it.
After couple of hours of travel from Kundanahalli to Ragigudda,we reached the temple ,it says "Iam ancient to the core" in all sign boards where kannada letters alone been seen till the shrine.The speciality of temple architecture  is ,common hindu god and goddess sitting  in the plains and Ram-Sita ,Hanuman ,Siva sitting at the top of a hill.The story behind the name is "Ragi-heap of grain transformed to pillar of faith".I could feel a good vibration at the top of hill where complete karbagraha reverberating with sanskrit mantras.Each time ,temples remind me "my  roots are always here" .

No comments:

Post a Comment