Wednesday 31 October 2012

A day dream at Bangalore

Grabbed my laptop with puffy eyes ,the pain in my eyeballs still remains after loosing proper dreams in my bed .A end to end meet with the soul who is closer to my heart ,who  weaves a living so poetic ,romantic.Never  to go in haste,its not my boyfriend but my girlfriend.I just love to take the full incharge of dropping her in Airport till she shakes hand with her sibling at pune.We felt solid 24 hours can satisfy the CM(chief Minister) but not two crazy souls (Me & Subha).
    Wherever we get time to grab lunch,brunch ,our mouth and tongue goes in the direction of gags,ecstasic talk.we learnt the art of making people around us as the contemporary dramtist of the era.I gained the energy which I lost before four years in a single day.Its a grand walk started as early as 5:30 A.M and halted with full compulsion around 12 A.M in the night.
 Touching the heights of Lord Shiva at Murugesh Pallaya,evolving as a prankster where none is left from our eyes,filling the feedback form with essays after essays,measuring roads with painbearing feet along with the talk of getting a filmy husband made us a crazy creatures of the day,tempted people to give chauvinistic look on us.But "who cares"?
 In an era where many relationship fades away like dark colours washed away from threads,I felt this as a magic magnetic force between two souls who shared chocolate licking wrapper .Certain stuff gives strange feel and dont know why we do,I heard somewhere that defines to be genuine love.Still crazily in love to 

No comments:

Post a Comment