Friday 12 October 2012

Tomb of faith-poem


Tomb of faith grew taller,tallest
With the  visible view of shining leaves
With shine and shine
Man seldom remembers  the fact
It’s a tomb with root ,but not in air

Its upto me,you ,  you and me
To choose a random name for him
My descendents fell in the feet of nature
And I landed up to fall in the feet of Idol
I seldom forget My roots are here and only here

But I owe you my pretty lady
Never and ever to go with the flow
Wherever I land up
Though mud splashes on face
My roots are here and only here

Never to deny the facts
Today’s polish corridors evolved
Out of  mud filled streets
Today’s multistore architecture
Evolved out of smoke painted antique home

Henceforth all streets I walked,
All idols I fell for tributes,
All faces in some “me” dwells
Landed me up nowhere
Except with the mindset of
A simple evolved human being

No comments:

Post a Comment