Wednesday 17 October 2012

The jewel robbery at grand metropolitan-A good sit with Hercules

     Kudos for Hercules poirot,my recent hero but who lived many years ago in Christie's  list of novels.Should I give a plain round vooow for those grey cells resided in Agatha Christie reflecting in Hercules Poirot,the aristocratic detective.In this sketch,Hercules is in another air to reveal out the jewel theft.
        This sketch is somewhat close to my heart as because of the perfection not missed in any line.Countable characters made me to live the story as a spectator completely ,if not I have the problem in remembering names untill and unless sketch remains lengthy with n-times repetetion of names.Personally I love this one too close.Mr & Mrs Opalson,chambermaid,Frenchmaid and our alltime "wanted" characters Hercules Poirot and Captain Hastings.
      Its a plot not to detect a crime,but a theft.By the time Mrs Opalson,who loves to showcase the desire to gold rather than its craft,went to bring one of her favourite necklace,the scene happened.Poirot guided the inspector to boil down with right thief.The timing measurement for an act to be feasible or not adds spice to it.The mark of the box in an undusted empty room adds the second clue and the tactic he used to get fingerprint from chambermaid made this play a cherishing one.
     My mind starts to think in lateral direction when I sit with Hercules Poirot.I love to spend somemore time with you dear "Hercules poirot".

No comments:

Post a Comment